Hill Country Area Crime Stoppers is a non-profit volunteer citizen-directed organization that works with local law enforcement and the media through tips provided to help keep our communities a safe place to live.
- All tips go to the coordinator who directs them to the appropriate law enforcement agencies or schools for investigation and to the media for publication.
- THERE IS NO CALLER IDENTIFICATION. You never have to give your name. You are given a code number.
- You may be eligible for a cash reward up to $2,000.
- Monies for rewards come from probation fees.
- Tips come from concerned citizens who call our tip line: 1-866-756-TIPS (8477).