A unique learning community for adults 50+. In The Hill Country we offer numerous courses/events taught primarily by retired or current academic faculty and local professionals during the afternoon.
JOIN US THIS FALL OF 2020!
Engaging classes, thoughtful discussions, and exciting learning experiences – 100% online.
The semester will have over 45 courses taught by experienced instructors through Zoom.
All aspects of this semester will occur online, including the catalog, registration, payment and class activities.
LINK TO SIGN UP:
- Over 45 courses in subjects like history, photography, literature, science, politics and more.
- Completely online. Registration is now open.
- Zoom training and support for all members starting August 24.
- New member orientations on August 25 at 2 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
- The fall semester begins on September 2.