An Inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Movie Info with Some Q & A’s
In hope of providing some relief during these difficult times, we are launching The Drive-In: a vehicle to escape through the power of film, while still adhering to and respecting the current safety recommendations.
- Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- When entering the Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
- You must watch the movie from within your vehicle or within your parking space. This can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback, lawn chairs, picnic blankets and any other external seating outside the vehicle is allowed at this time.
- Masks are required if you exit your vehicle for any reason, including going to the restroom or picking up concessions. Guests must bring their own masks.
- You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.
If you do not follow the above rules, you will be asked to leave. We must enforce these rules to keep our community safe. Thank you for helping us in our efforts!
Age restrictions: All ages are welcome to our Drive-In, however, we encourage you to check the rating of the film you are purchasing tickets for.
Check-in: Our team members will greet you at the entrance of the venue and will ask for a ticket either mobile or print ticket. In an effort to eliminate all contact, we’ll put a flyer under your windshield wiper with essential guest information, including the FM station we will be using to transmit sound. Parking ushers will direct you to an assigned parking spot on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please remember to turn your lights off so not to disturb other Drive-In guests.
Food and Beverage: You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages. No Alcohol permitted. We will also be offering food and beverage on site. Online payment on Venmo @MFCOC or cash accepted.
Bathrooms: Portable restrooms are located in the parking lot
Weather Policy: Because this an outdoor event, we reserve the right to cancel due to inclement weather. In the event of cancellation, you will receive an email on the date of the event. You can also check our Weather Updates page on the website, which will be updated on the day of the event by 3 p.m. local www.Marblefalls.org or Facebook @Marble fallsMFCOC