How much does Slide Marble Falls cost?
Tickets can be purchased at the following link: http://bit.ly/SlideMF
- 2-Hour Wave:
- 10am-12pm - $20.00
- 12pm-2pm - $20.00
- 2pm-4pm - $20.00
- 4pm-6pm - $20.00
- 6pm-8pm - $20.00
- 8pm-10pm - $20.00
Tubes are provided to use on the slide.What if I don't want to register online? Can I register at the event itself?
- All-Day Pass
- Family 4+ Pack - $35.00/each ticket ($5 savings)
- Single Rider - $40.00
- Slide Fast Pass
- All-Day Family 4+ Pack - $45.00/ea.
- All-Day Single Rider - $50.00
Where do I park?
- Yes, Walk-up registration is available, but some slide times
and options may be sold out. We recommend pre-purchasing tickets if you prefer
a specified time period to slide.
- There is free public parking along Avenue J, Main Street (excluding the closure from 2nd St.-4th St.), and three parking lots located at 2nd & Avenue J and Avenue J & Yett Street.
What about photos?
- There will be a photographer on site snapping all the fun moments as they happen at Slide Marble Falls (by attending Slide Marble Falls, you recognize that you may be photographed, and the photos may be published in print or digital form for marketing, commercial, or non-commercial purposes). We want to see your photos! When posting your pics, be sure to use the Hashtag #SlideMFTX
Where do I pick up my wristband?
- The day of the event you can pick up your wristband at the Check-In Table. Participants MUST complete a waiver in order to slide. We recommend printing and filling it out in advance to expedite the check-in process. Minors MUST have a parent or guardian fill out the consent form. Click here to get waiver.
What do I bring the day of the slide?
- Bring your Pre-Purchased Ticket along with your ID. If you listed Will-Call as your method of pick-up, your tickets will be waiting at the Check-In table. Minors must have a signed parental consent form. Show up to the event wearing what you will slide down the slide in – there are no changing rooms. You might also bring a towel, sunscreen, and money for food and drinks.
What if I don’t like standing in lines?
- Our goal is to minimize wait times to no more than 15 minutes, but you might consider purchasing a Slide Fast Pass, which allows you to cut the line!
How old do I have to be?
- Anyone ages 5 and older and over 44” Tall (or 3’8″) are welcome to slide. Sliders who are under the age of 18 must get written approval from your parents or legal guardians. Click here to get waiver.
When does the event run?
- From 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Depending on the ticket level you choose, times may vary.
What do I wear?
- Wear whatever you’d like, except no jeans or clothing with rivets. We do not allow tennis shoes on the slide. Pool shoes and sandals, however, are permitted; just be sure to keep your feet up and not drag them while going down the slide, as this will slow you down. Water shoes are recommended to walk back up the return line
- Be sure to wear appropriate clothing please! There will be kids at the event too. There aren’t any changing rooms or storage lockers so only bring what you can carry.
- We also recommend bringing some swim goggles or glasses to cover your eyes if you are concerned with water getting in–especially if you wear contacts!
Can I bring my own food?
- Yes you can bring your own food, but we will have food available from multiple vendors and local restaurants. No coolers over 35 Qt will be permitted. No alcoholic beverages are allowed at the venue. There is also no eating or drinking while going down the slide.
What happens if it rains?
- This is a Rain or Shine event! We will host the slide as long as there is no “severe/inclement” weather that may threaten the safety of our participants.
Are tickets refundable?
- Unfortunately, refunds are not available. However, in the event you are unable to make it you can transfer your tickets to another person through Stubwire.com or by calling our office at 830-693-2815.
How do I volunteer?
- We need volunteers to help blow up and hand out tubes, to monitor the slide and to check wristbands as well as helping at the main Check-in booth. We also need volunteers to help set up and break-down the slide. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/31oDzJB
Is the Slide ADA accessible?
- The slide is unfortunately not accessible to people in wheelchairs, strollers, on crutches, or people with casts.