Take a Tour of the Texas
Hill Country Holiday Lights
this season recommended
by Visit Marble Falls!
1) The Pedernales Electric Coop Holiday Lights "light up" their headquarters in Johnson City with an electric forest filled with over a million twinkling lights, perfect for selfies. Johnson City, TX
2) The Blanco Co. Courthouse, famous for being one of the filming locations for the 2010 movie True Grit, is transformed into a lighted palace with holiday lights lining every inch of the courthouse. Johnson City, TX
3) Pick up your own physical copy of the Texas Hill Country Holiday Light Map as well as other information on the fun things to do at the Marble Falls Visitor Center! Marble Falls, TX
4) On its 29th consecutive year, The Walkway of Lights will be located in the newly renovated Lakeside Park, A.D.A compliant! The Walkway features lighted statues along a 3/4 of a mile paved pathway free for the whole family, with chances to take pictures with Santa every weekend. The lighting ceremony begins with a Light-up parade on November 22nd, so don't miss out! Marble Falls, TX
5) The Downtown District of Marble Falls is participating in the holiday cheer with events planned throughout the season, including a skating rink. Be sure to check out the Community Christmas Tree over 10 feet tall lighting on the day of the Light-up parade November 22nd. Marble Falls, TX.
6) Main Street in Burnet is taken back in time to 4 BC in Bethlehem with live demonstrations and entertainment for Main Street Bethlehem. Immerse yourself in the din of the marketplace with Roman oppressors, merchants, and even craftspeople. Burnet, TX
7) The historic Llano Co. Courthouse does everything but disappoint in the Holiday Season. The entire Llano square gets involved with the festivities, so be sure to check out the lights that fill the entire area with cheer! Llano, TX